Saturday, May 25, 2013

Patio Makeover Part II

After creating my flower pots, one may have realized that the colors on the pots and chairs are very, well let's just say, wrong together. 


So, I first went for a hunt for outdoor cushions at different stores, but found that cushions were not the right size, color, or were just plain too expensive!  In comes my DIY alter ego shouting, "Just cover your cushions!"  Of course, I headed off to Joann's, found the outdoor fabric and now I was surrounded by fun, colorful fabrics to use.

This is how it all came together:

Super fun and easy!  All I did was sew yellow slip covers and blue pocket pillow cases to cover my small accent pillows.


Since I am new to the sewing world, I have not included my personal DIY pocket pillow covers; however, here is the link to site I used to help me:

Pocket Pillow Case Cover: The Frugal Homemaker

No comments:

Post a Comment